quarta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2010

Be. Enjoy. Love. Illuminate. Earn. Viva. Experience.

I'm definitely not a princess living in a fairy tale, waiting for the prince charming to come rescue me with his white horse and his shiny silver sword. This is the real world, not Hollywood, with its fancy cars, fancy people and fancy money.

I'm only an ordinary girl taking two steps at a time while I try not to stumble down and face the ground.

So I only hope for something else to happen.

be who you want to be
enjoy the time you have
love intensely
illuminate your own path
explore the world
viva la vida*
experience new things


(The ideas were taken from Taylor Swift's song - White Horse, but the text is mine)

*Sorry if it's too cliché, but I ran out of ideas.

2 comentários:

  1. VELHO TU É MUITO DIVA. HAUISHISHUI amei, muuito lindo jadelinda *-*

    ResponderExcluir
  2. vou copiar e colocar no meu orkut sem créditos viu HASUDHAUDHU adorei, você segue os mesmos principios que eu: é só acreditar pra conseguirmos tudo o que quisermos. é nois.

    ResponderExcluir